One of the longest warranties in the industry
- Given a proper maintenance, the finish on the goods is warranted for a period of five (5) years from date of delivery.
- Parts and the goods is warranted for a period of ten (10) years from date of delivery, excluding weather stripping, door sweep and door threshold.
- The warranty shall be void if the goods were damaged by contractors or were repair without proper authorization.
- Such warranty shall not be applicable to normal wear and tear (such as, but not limited to, door threshold, door sweep, weather stripping), elements of nature, natural disasters, strikes, acts of God, or other events beyond the control.
- Customer hereby waives the right to recover for any consequential damages suffered as the result of any defective materials or workmanship.
- ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS ARE HEREBY EXPRESSLY EXCLUDED. THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES WHICH EXTEND BEYOND THE DESCRIPTION ON THE FACE HEREOF. FAILURE OF CUSTOMER TO PAY Abby Iron Doors IN FULL UNDER THIS CONTRACT SHALL VOID THE WARRANTY SET FORTH HEREIN AND SUCH WARRANTY SHALL BE DEEMED NULL AND VOID.
- Failure of Customer to permit such access shall be deemed a waiver of all of Customer’s rights under such warranty.