Iron Door Hardware
Designed to complement and accentuate
Since our founding, Abby Iron Doors has specialized in assisting homeowners looking to invest in quality, top of the line iron doors for their residence or commercial space. The clean, classic look of iron doors cannot be matched, but the look and overall aesthetic is incomplete without the proper handles and hardware. At Abby Iron Doors our team of design experts are ready to help you select the finest from our line of custom door handles and hardware accessories. Designed to complement and accentuate your new entry or wine cellar door.
As our client you can rely on Abby Iron Doors for superior craftsmanship and a dedication to quality products. Our door hardware can be customized for cylindrical door handles as well as custom pull door handles. Both are available in wrought iron with the same stylish finish as the door itself, handcrafted from 3/4″ solid steel bar. You can also rest assured that your newly customized handle is identical on the exterior and interior sides, matched to perfection and customized to your taste.
Our hardware at Abby Iron Doors offers form and functional design for your new door. Everything is crafted to code and is guaranteed to add significant value to any residence or commercial building. As you make your selection we will walk you through the process of purchasing custom handles and hardware, and will ensure your satisfaction before finalizing your design choice. Please browse our site for more information on our custom wrought iron handles and hardware, and contact us with any questions or to set up a consultation. We are looking forward to assisting you!
- Simply push and pull on the handle to open and close the door.
- The door panel is held in closed position by two heavy-duty commercial grade roller catches.
- The door is locked by a deadbolt
- Handles and doors are the same finish
- Hand-Crafted from 3/4″ solid steel bar
- Looks identical on exterior and interior
Weslock Handles (Cylindrical Locks)
- A traditional lock with a thumb-push-down latch mechanism and locked with a deadbolt.
- The handles come in Oil Rubbed Bronze standard finish by Weslock.
- A knob is on the interior side.
- Finish will not fade.
Can I use my own hardware?
Yes! Whenever a customer does not purchase hardware from us, we will prep the doors for a standard cylindrical lock set with the following specifications:
- 2-3/4″ backset
- 2″ thick door
- 2-1/8″ diameter bore
- 5-1/2″ center to center cross hole spacing
- We recommend an interior knob rather than a lever since lever handle will prevent operable glass panel from being opened.
Please consult with your sales consultant if you would like to use another type of lock set.