Doors Features & Specifications
- 12 gauge steel construction
- 5/8” solid iron hand crafted scroll work
- 2” thick door panel. Thicker door panel means better insulated
- Door panels and jamb are injected with hi-density, closed cell Polyurethane foam
- For double doors, flush bolt installed to lock in the inactive door
- Heavy duty greased door hinges with ball bearing
- 4 door hinges for a standard 96” tall door, 3 hinges for 80”door
- Jamb size is available from 4” to as large as 15”
- 36” x 96” door weights 300-400lbs, 72” x 96” doors weights 800-900lb
- Clear glass is included
- 5/8” double pane, tempered, insulated
- Glass panel is operable for cleaning, ventilation and extra security
- Upgrade available for privacy glass (Glacier, Rain, Low-E Clear, Impact glass and Frosted glass).
- After welding, the doors are sand blasted and acid wash to remove any impurities
- Followed by our 6 step finishing process: Zinc galvanization, epoxy primer, black primer, black paint, faux finish and sealed with matt clear coat.
- Comprehensive touch-up paint kit is available free of charge.
- Kerf Vinyl-Clad weather-stripping installed around the door stop and T-astragal
- Dark aluminum door threshold for rust-free operation. We do not recommend steel threshold because it will rust after wear and tear.
- Heavy duty door sweep, weather stripping around glass panel are included
- We offer Push/Pull hardware and Cylindrical locks
- If purchased without hardware, we will prepare the doors for cylindrical locks (2 1/8” boring, 2 ¾” backset, 5 ½” center to center, 2” thick door, we recommend knob interior handle).
- We can prepare for Mortise lock or other hardware at no extra charge!
- The doors are shrink wrap, recycled paper wrapped, bubble wrapped and crated with ½” wood panels.
- For double doors, we separate door jamb and door panels into three packages so that it can be unloaded from the delivery truck by 2-4 people.
- 5 years on finishes
- 10 years on parts
- Transferable warranty